Drain pipes cleared of tree roots and other debris.
The experts at Downs have been cleaning Summit, Portage and Medina area plumbing drains, downspouts and sewer lines for over 50 years.
We use many different techniques to clear drains. Not every clogged drain can be solved with the same approach, machine or chemical to clear the pipe.
Our experienced and well trained plumbing technicians will determine whether a chemical process would be the best solution to you clogged drain or if using a machine, such as a drain jet, would be the best approach.
Mechanical Root Cutting
There are many different types of mechanical drain cleaning machines. We use a variety of cutting tools depending on the type of clog and size of pipe.Sewer Jetting
Drain & Septic Products
Tree & Bush Root Removal with RootX
RootX makes it easy to kill tree roots in residential drain pipes, sewer pipe lines, storm pipes, septic tanks, and roots in septic leach field lines.
- Roots can cause slow drainage or block flow
- RootX kills pipeline roots and restores pipe flow
- Tough on roots, easy on your pipes
- RootX has the lowest Chemical Hazard Rating ISO
- RootX formula foams on contact with water
- RootX Kills Roots and aids in mechanical cutting
RootX uses the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil. It is non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic, and it contains NO diquat dibromide, copper sulfate or metam sodium. RootX foaming tree root killer saves time and money when it is used to treat root intrusion in your sewer drain pipes, tree roots in septic system, sewer system and storm drains. RootX is Safe for all plumbing.
Grease Trap Cleaning
Great service and reasonable pricing makes Downs the choice in Summit, Portage, Cuyahoga and Medina Counties for Grease trap pumping. Check out our outstanding reviews on google!
Grease Trap Pumping
Downs pumps commercial and restaurant grease traps in Summit County. Grease trap pumping long term contracts available.
- F.O.G. - (Fats, Oils and Greases) reports provided to your local city.
- All contents removed from grease traps - water, grease and food. No recycling of grease trap contents.
- If you need drain cleaning we provide that service as well!
- Call 330-929-5555 for pricing and to schedule an appointment.
Treat grease removal systems to keep them operating in top condition.
Bio-Rem E-D is used to:
- Break down grease
- Digests waste
- Eliminates odors
- Unclogs drains